St. Thomas plays host to an afternoon men's and women's basketball doubleheader Saturday Jan. 11 at Schoenecker Arena:
- The men play St. John's at 1 p.m. in a battle of MIAC co-leaders and top-10 ranked Division III teams.
- That game will be followed at 3 p.m. by the St. Thomas vs. St. Ben's women's game.
The building opens for ticket sales Saturday at 11:30 a.m., and the arena opens at noon.
Fans can make advance ticket purchases online through Friday. In-person sales start Saturday while ticket supplies last.
There is no late-morning junior-varsity contest this Saturday.
The new seating options feature the opportunity to take in all the action above the crowd in seat-back comfort on the third-floor mezzanine, as well as the ability to reserve your seat back near mid court.
In addition, a limited number of pre-sale tickets are now available online. These tickets range in seat and price as listed below:
- Seat backs in the 100 level in sections 3, 4, and 5 - $15
- Seat backs in the 300 level mezzanine (3rd floor) - $15
- General admission bleacher seating online in advance - $8 for adults, $4 for students
- General admission bleacher seating at the door - $10 for adults, $5 for students
All remaining inventory will be made available at the gate on the day of the doubleheader.
Seat-back seating, as well as general admission tickets will be admitted for both games. General admission will be sold to capacity. If capacity is reached, admission will be capped, which may result in the closing of admission to any fan without a ticket. Avoid the risk and purchase your ticket today!
St. Thomas students do not need to purchase tickets in advance. An allotment has been set aside for Tommie students to gain free admission.